All Manual Graphics Configuration for Gangstar Vegas - Updated for v3.3.0m

Somewhere in 2015 I posted all graphics configuration for Gangstar Vegas game, and it was a really helpful topic for many who might be facing issues while changing the graphics quality in their game but sooner or later Gameloft had released a new update, and it broke the old mechanism of changing graphics quality making my previous method obsolete for many, and I received many requests to update the post but since I'm a graduate student and also working on graphics designing I rarely get much time to spend on this blog even I'm writing this post in the middle of my lecture hiding from my teacher :P

One day I accidentally found this game in one of my friend's phone and I thought why not give it a look and see if I can come up with a new solution and fortunately I got one and take a look at the graphics quality differences in these screenshots that I took while playing this game.

Screenshots!
  • Optimal Quality



  • Performance Quality



  • Maximum Quality





Instructions!
  • Download the graphics configurations (file is outdated and deleted).
  • Inside the archive there will be two files GameOptionsGPUProfile.xml and options.bin
  • Copy these files from the required graphics quality folder and move GameOptionsGPUProfile.xml to the /data/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftGGHM/shared_pref/ and options.bin file into /sdcard/android/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftGGHM/files/ 
  • Launch the game

Notes!
  • The process requires root if you're using XML file and for bin file, it can be done without root
  • Only options.bin file is enough to change the graphics, but I haven't tested it yet
  • The manual graphics configuration isn't needed at all unless you need it otherwise
  • Changing the graphics doesn't make much difference, but it's good if you choose one precisely that can be handled by your device
  • The graphics configuration has been made and tested in Gangstar Vegas v3.3.0m and might not work with older and newer versions test me and tell me I will look into it if something like this happens

Feel free to comment your doubt or problems, I will try to help as soon as possible... ;)

Comments

Post a Comment