Unlock Everything in Need For Speed Most Wanted (Titanium Backup)

Here is my new post for some Need for Speed - Most Wanted lovers and play it in their Android phone :)

I have completed the 100% game with gold medals in all levels and I want to share my achievement with you all. I have backed up my game data using Titanium Backup and sharing with you all.

All cars unlocked except three NFS edition cars which can be unlocked later by the player and unlimited money :)

My Origin user ID is Hamza417111 Don't forget to add me :P

Screenshots!




Instructions!
  • Download the backup file first
  • Extract the files in sdcard/TitaniumBackup directory
  • Now download the Titanium Backup app from Play Store
  • Now open the Titanium app and goto backup/restore section
  • Open NFS Most Wanted and select restore
  • Restore data only and you're done

Note!
  • Root acces required
  • Game must be installed perfectly
  • Data backup should work on almost all the versions

If the backup has my account please log it out and create yours :P

Fake your scores and enjoy :P

Please do share and comment if I've helped you

You can request your game, I'll post its data :)

Comments